Xiaomi 70mai Smart DVR Dash Cam 1080p
Xiaomi 70mai Smart DVR Dash Cam 1080p: 70mai AI powered voice control smart dash cam meets all your video/photo needs while driving. The powerful, convenient voice control makes driving safer and more enjoyable..
– 130 degrees FOV, cover wide vision range
– 1920 x 1080P HD resolution, clear recording
– 1/2.9 inch light-sensitive components, capture clear images during night
– With SONY IMX323 image sensor
– WiFi connection allows you to watch the recording in real-time and share the videos or images on the popular social media
– Advanced H.264 photography compression technology keeps high-quality videos & plays a part of saving storage as well
– High-temperature resistant adhesive, can avoid the problem of falling under high-temperature conditions.
– Coupled with car charger and micro USB power cable for power supply, convenient for users to adapt themselves according to their needs in the car
– The video can be monitored on the APP of your phones
– Rotatable holder meets various recording demands
A: Do I need manually turn on and off the dash cam?
After the dash cam is connected to the cigarette lighter receptacle in the car, you do not need to manually turn on or turn off it. Every time when the car is started (ie, the cigarette lighter port is powered on), the dash cam automatically boots up. The dash cam will turn off automatically when the vehicle is turned off (ie, the cigarette lighter port is powered off).
Some vehicle’s cigarette lighter keeps being powered on even when the vehicle has been turned off, in this situation, you need to manually turn off the dash cam. And the next time you start the vehicle, you need to manually turn on the dash cam.
B: Does this dash cam need a SD card and what memory card does 70mai support?
The car DVR needs a SD card. And 70mai dash cam supports standard Micro SD card (TF card) with the capacity of 16GB to 64GB and speed at Class10 or above.
Make sure you use high-quality storage cards from a known brand. The actual writing speed and capacity of the low-quality storage cards may be lower than declared. Video aren’t normally saved to low-quality storage cards. We don’t take any responsibility for such cases.
C: Does 70mai support firmware update?
Yes, you can update the firmware of your 70mai smart dash cam. Download the update package by the 70mai App, and push it to the dash cam by Wi-Fi connecting. Next time when the dash cam boots up, it starts to update automatically.
D: How many 70mai cameras can we connect to the app? Can man install one in front and one at the rear?
You can install one in front and one at the rear, both of which can be connected to the app. If you need to add a new device, click the [+] at the upper right corner in the app. However, you can only preview one camera at one time.